Phillip's Bible Institute was founded and organized
in September 1974 by our late pastor Dr. Jasper J. Phillips
(1916-2003). The name of the institute was changed to
Phillips Bible Institute in 1999 to honor it's founder.
many years, it was the desire of his heart to organize
a bible school where the people
of God could attend training classes
with a systematic course of study.
the last fourty years, our student body has been composed
of members and alumni from many denominations, some
of whom traveled 50 miles each week to attend classes.
Many of our students received a Leadership Certificate,
the highest certificate offered in the ETA program and
go on to become highly qualified pastors, ministers
and/or bible school teachers.
school has been staffed with all spirit-filled teachers
that are truly dedicated to the Lord and His work. The
teachers have always served on a voluntary basis and
have been faithful in their service to the school. Each
teacher has been certified by the Evangelical Teacher
Association in which the Bible Institute is an affliate.
are deeply grateful to God for the abundant blessings
on our Bible Institute. We stand on God's Word. To God
be the Glory